Accuracy of Information
- All information and materials (collectively hereafter referred to as the “Content”) in this Website (www.panzertech.com) is provided solely as a general source of information. The Content is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- While every measure has been taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the material, Panzer Technology Pte Ltd (“Panzer Tech”) does not guarantee or make any warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
- Whilst all Content is considered to be true and correct as at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact the accuracy of such Content. As such changes may occur without notice, Panzer Tech shall not be in any way liable for the accuracy of any information or materials printed and stored by a user. Panzer Tech reserves the right to add, remove, vary or alter the Content in this Website at any time.
- Panzer Tech shall not be responsible for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any Content that is provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information from third-party sources, links or references to information sources (including Internet sites) outside its control.
- You should not assume any information contained in this Website to be accurate or complete. All information should be examined and verified through independent sources and you should make your own decisions regarding the accuracy, reliability and correctness of such information.
- Panzer Tech, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents and advisers shall not be liable, to the fullest extent permissible by law, for any losses, damages, claims, liabilities, interest, costs (including legal costs) and expenses arising by reason of (i) any person using or relying on the Content, or (ii) any error or incompleteness of fact, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of the Content.
- In no event shall Panzer Tech, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents and advisers be liable to any party for any loss of loss of business, lost profits or special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages, even if informed of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in this Website should be construed as investment advice and does not constitute a recommendation to buy or participate in any investment opportunity or that any investment opportunity is suitable for any specific purposes or any specific person. Further nothing contained in this Website shall constitute financial, legal, tax or other advice, nor should any decision to participate in any transaction be made solely based on the Content.
- As the investment opportunities offered on the Website involve risk and may result in loss, you should make your own decision whether or not to participate in any transaction, based on your own independent evaluation and analysis having regard to your financial commitments. You should only commit such funds that you are financially able to bear the risk of loss having regard to your financial commitments.
- Before making a decision to participate in any investment opportunity, you are advised to carefully read the related subscription and offering memorandum documents (the “Fact Sheets”) accompanying such investment opportunity. You should seek independent advice from a relevant qualified expert before making any investment decision.
Information on Past Performance
- Any information regarding the past performance of any company or business entity is not a guarantee of its future performance. Furthermore such information may not reflect potential deduction of applicable fees that may reduce actual realised returns. As such, you should not rely on any past performance as a guarantee of future performance.
- Any information regarding returns on investment experienced by our investors are solely for illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute an express or implied warranty or representation that you will likewise experience similar returns on your investments, as the returns on investment will vary from one investor to another.
Information on Forward-Looking Statements
- Some of the statements contained in the Fact Sheets are forward-looking statements. You should not rely upon forward-looking statements as predictions of future events.
- You can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “targeted,” “projected,” “underwritten,” “estimates,” “predicts,” “potential,” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements concerning the company, property, risk factors, plans and projections.
- These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause the investment opportunity’s actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements to be materially and adversely different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
- Although the company issuing such statements believes that the expectations are reasonable, neither Fund Hive nor such company or legal entity make any warranty or representation that such future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements are guaranteed. Moreover, neither Panzer Tech nor the company (1) assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of forward-looking statements or (2) is under any duty to update any of the forward-looking statements to conform them to actual results.
No Prospectus or Offer to Sell Security
- Nothing contained in this Website shall be understood as an offer or advertisement of any products or services that may be described therein. The contents and materials in this Website shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or participate in any “security” under or as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289) (the “SFA”) nor shall such contents or material constitute a “prospectus” under or as defined in the SFA.